Revelstoke Backcountry Skiing
Revelstoke backcountry skiing and splitboarding. Three and seven day packages of guided backcountry ski touring in two different ranges, the Monashees and the Selkirks. Revelstoke is pretty much powder central when it comes to Canadian backcountry skiing and splitboarding. There are endless roadside opportunities to tap into the goods and a lifetime of options to delve deeper into the backcountry for the more adventurous souls. Maximum group size, six guest: one guide
- Day One-We’ll kick off the trip with a day of touring somewhere near Revelstoke. Guided backcountry skiing and riding in Revelstoke is the way to maximize your experience.
- Day Two- We’ll head to Rogers Pass, an iconic Canadian backcountry destination.
- Day Three- Day at Rogers Pass or the Monashees.
- Day Four- Day at Rogers Pass or the Monashees.
- Day Five- We’ll head to Rogers Pass, an iconic Canadian backcountry destination
- Day Six- We’ll head to Rogers Pass, an iconic Canadian backcountry destination
- Day Seven- Touring somewhere near Revelstoke
Rogers Pass-The epicenter of Canadian powder. Glacier National Park offers some of the finest backcountry touring in Canada, you should see it for yourself.
- Max group size six guests to one guide
- Previous backcountry experience required. We can accommodate beginners if they book the whole trip with theirs friends or family.
- Seven Day Camps Dates: January 1-7, January 21-27, March 4-10,
- Seven Day Camps Price: $1400/ person + GST
- Three day Camps Dates: December 9-11, 16-18, February 24-26, March 18-20, March 25-27, April 1-3, 2023
- Three day Camps Price: $800/person+ GST based on a group of three.
- $350/day for heli-assisted days (drop/pick-up)
- Lodging, meals and ground transportation are not included.