Backcountry Skiing and Splitboarding
Let an ACMG certified backcountry ski guide show you British Columbia backcountry skiing and splitboarding; we’d love to show you what places like Rogers Pass, the Kootenays, the Valhallas, the Selkirks, the Monashees, the Rockies or the Coast Range have to offer. We love sharing backcountry mountain adventures with our clients!
Kootenay Mountain and Gravel Biking
We offer small group gravel and mountain bike experiences in the Kootenays. We provide comfortable accommodations, the option of a private cook, farm to table meals, a wood fired sauna, outdoor shower and remote backcountry access for groups of two to five people. If you’re staying in the area, we can also provide curated information for day trips.
- Our Kootenay trips are completely custom.
- Drive to the trailhead or ride out the backdoor.
- Gravel/pavement or single track
- Return to your accommodation for après and your private catered diner.
- Ride single track directly to Slocan Lake.