Revelstoke guided backcountry skiing and splitboarding. Four days of guided backcountry touring in two different ranges, the Monashees and the Selkirks. Revelstoke is pretty much powder central when it comes to Canadian backcountry skiing and splitboarding. There are endless roadside opportunities to tap into the goods and a lifetime of options to delve deeper into the backcountry for the more adventurous souls. Maximum group size, six guest: one guide We’re running this trip with our friends at Altus Mountain Guides.
- Day One-We’ll kick off the trip with a day of touring somewhere near Revelstoke. Guided backcountry skiing and riding in Revelstoke is the way to maximize your experience.
- Day Two- We’ll head to Rogers Pass, an iconic Canadian backcountry destination.
- Day Three- Options include a day of heli assisted touring at Eagle Pass for a supplementary cost of $650 per person, snowmobile assisted touring $200 or another day at Rogers Pass or the Monashees.
- Day Four-Options include a day of heli assisted touring at Eagle Pass for a supplementary cost of $650 per person, snowmobile assisted touring $200 or another day at Rogers Pass or the Monashees.
Rogers Pass-The epicentre of Canadian powder. Glacier National Park offers some of the finest backcountry touring in Canada, you should see it for yourself.
- Max group size six guests to one guide
- Previous backcountry experience required. We can accommodate beginners if they book the whole trip with theirs friends or family.
- Lodging, food included, transportation is not.
- Price $1550/ person plus GST December and January dates, $1650 plus GST February Dates. Minimum two guests required to run the trip.
- We have stringent Covid-19 protocols in place.