An Epic Adventure
Ride Patagonia .
Explore Patagonia backcountry skiing and splitboarding with us!
Chile Patagonia Volcano Tours
Experience backcountry skiing and splitboarding in South America with an ACMG certified guide
The Southern Andes are prime for backcountry skiing and splitboarding in Patagonia. A blend of epic backcountry tours, small towns, national parks, volcanos and aguas termales (hot springs) and comfortable cabañas make this tour an incredible adventure.
- Dates September 18-27, 2022
- Trip length- Ten days
- Volcanoes: Lonquimay, Sierra Nevada, Llaima, Villarrica and Quetrupillan
- Days 1-5: Base out of Malalcahuello and ride volcanoes Lonquimay, Sierra Nevada and Llaima.
- Enjoy hot springs and local Chilean cuisine in Malacahuello
- Day 6: Transfer to Pucón
- Days 7-9: From Pucón, we’ll climb and ride volcanoes Villarrica and Quetrupillan.
- Explore Pucón, aguas termales y comidas
- Day 10 transfer to Temuco
Price $3550 USD
Four guests to one guide
Includes lodging, food and transportation (4×4 vehicle). While this is a backcountry ski and splitboard experience, we make sure you get to enjoy Chilean food and culture. We explore local cuisine and while properly fuelling you for big days in the mountains. The Chilean experience also includes hot springs, beer after skiing and wine at dinner.
Patagonia Backcountry Hut to Hut Traverse
Refugio Frey Hut
Backcountry skiing Patagonia
This eight day backcountry ski and and splitboard tour will take us from Cerro Catedral, a popular Argentine ski resort to two rustic refugios, Frey and Jakob. After we get a bump up Catedral’s lifts, we’ll drop into an incredible slackcountry descent and tour to Refugio Frey.
We’ll spend two days riding couloirs amidst golden granite spires, one day touring from Frey to Jakob and another exploring the terrain around Jakob.
This eight day adventure includes:
- ACMG certified guides
- private ground transportation
- Cerro Catedral lift ticket
- all trip logistics
- Avalanche safety briefing
- shared hut accommodations (sleeping bag required)
- hotel and inn with private rooms Bariloche
- daily breakfast
- Classic Argentine dinners in Bariloche
- Argentine Malbec vino tinto
Price and dates
September 1-8, 10-17, 2022